Below you see three cards turned face down. You can turn them over by clicking on them. They have been randomly selected from the full deck of 64 Relationship Cards. You can also play with a four-card spread or a five-card spread.
How to play with these cards:
- Formulate a question for the cards. See some good questions below.
- Click any face-down card to turn it over and see what card you got.
- Click any face-up card a second time to see its full messsage to you.
- If you wish to restart with new cards, click: Get New Cards
How to ask a good question:
- Don’t ask questions with “Yes-No” answers.
- Make you the focus of the question, not someone else.
- Ask about what you can learn or recognize at this time.
- Wait for a question that takes you in a positive direction.
Examples of good questions:
“What is this situation trying to teach me?”
“What would bring greater joy to my relationship?”
“What part am I playing in this challenge?”
“What can help me to move forward?”
“What can I do to resolve this rupture?”
“What is at the root of this upset?”
“What do I need to stay aware of when we next talk?”
“What could help me handle this difficulty better?”
“What should I consider before making up my mind?”
If you find these online cards useful and interesting, there’s more…
Use the Enhanced Version Online
Access a powerfully expanded version of the online deck that’s like getting live coaching. Choose from the full deck of 64 cards, a variety of layouts, and additional ways to pick your cards. Get practical help to apply new insights to your life. See the details →
Get the Deluxe Printed Edition
Shuffle and pick from the physical deck of 64 cards and read from the printed book. Get more engaged with a partner or get a deeper experience when using the deck yourself. It also makes a great gift. See the details →